Annual Scholarship Program
Our Annual Scholarship Program provides assistance to the dependents of Merit NL Member employees pursuing post-secondary education, including apprenticeship technical training. The scholarship applies to any accredited post-secondary institution.
Our Scholarship provides assistance to the children of Merit NL Member employees pursuing post-secondary education, including apprenticeship technical training. The Merit NL scholarship can be awarded to post-secondary students in any year of their current program, with a maximum of one application per student during their schooling. The scholarship applies to any accredited post-secondary institution.
Application intake annually in August of each year.
- Be a resident of Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Student must be under 25 years of age.
- Student must be listed as the dependent child of an employee participating in Merit’s Salaried or Hour Bank Benefit plan.
- Parent/Guardian must be in benefit at the time of application (If you require further clarification as to your benefit status, please contact OpenCircle
- Be enrolled in a post-secondary institution and demonstrate proof of enrolment for the current year. There are no restrictions in terms of years of study or program of study.
- Submit the completed and signed application along with all requested documentation to Merit NL prior to annual deadline.
- Scholarship Application Packages are to be mailed, emailed or faxed to:
- Merit Contractors Association of NL in St. John’s, NL
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 709-576-3749